Senior or Principle Process Engineer – London
Are you looking to be part of new energy transition that is happening in our industry?
Do you have experience working on refinery / petrochemical / LNG / Gas Terminal maybe been involved CCS and Hydrogen project?
Long established business in the energy market within own patent technologies and consulting to the market
Starting salary around £60,000 for Senior Level going up to £80,000 for Principle
What you will do?
· FEED / Feasibility / and even Concept work
· Assessing and choosing appropriate technologies
· Optimizing and configuring processes
· Developing design parameters and methods
· Creating safe, efficient, and environmentally friendly engineering solutions
· Crafting design basis and philosophy documents (e.g., safeguarding, shutdown)
· Simulating processes through modeling
· Drafting Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) and conducting heat/material balance calculations
What will be your background?
· Holds a BSc or MSc in Chemical Engineering, specialized in Gas/Liquids Cracking Technology.
· Possesses expertise in Gas Processing, Carbon Capture and technology, Petrochemicals, Refining, Offsites & Utilities or some of these projects
· Theoretically adept in process design techniques and tools.
· Substantial familiarity with Oil & Gas Processing
To apply, send me your cv to email@example.com and I will contact you to further discuss your experience and provide more information about the opportunity and client.