Power to the People
Our mission at Energetech is to accelerate the global path towards green transition. We are an energy trading company that brings together the best talent from around the world to reinvent the way energy flows through global markets.
As a Quantitative Analyst specialized in gas trading with a focus on storages and long-term cross-border capacities, you will play a vital role in the development and implementation of quantitative models, strategies, and risk management tools to optimize our natural gas trading portfolio. Leveraging your expertise in quantitative analysis and data-driven decision-making, you will drive profitable trading outcomes whilst effectively managing market risks.
- Support the decision-making around our gas portfolio by developing mathematical models considering intrinsic and extrinsic values, forward hedging, and short-term optimization of our assets.
- Monitor market trends and suggest innovative ideas to enhance trading strategies.
- Assist gas traders in executing trades and managing forward hedging positions.
- Design and deploy risk models to assess market, credit, and operational risks associated with our gas trading positions.
- Propose risk mitigation strategies to optimize portfolio performance.
- Master’s degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, or a related field.
- At least two years of experience in a similar position with focus on natural gas assets
- Strong comprehension of market fundamentals.
- Proficiency in data analysis, statistical modelling, and programming languages, notably Python.
- Exhibit a proactive and adaptable approach to work, with a relentless drive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Exhibit unwavering resilience and decision-making skills in a high-pressure environment.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of a highly professional and ambitious team located in the diverse and innovative city of Dubai.
- Work closely with traders, analysts, and developers within a pod-structure.
- Challenging yet rewarding work that will push your limits and fuel your ambition.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to enhance your skills.
- A platform to make an impact on global energy markets and be rewarded in an environment with limitless fiscal opportunity and zero tax.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today or contact email@example.com for more information.