Job Role: Hydrogen Project Manager
Contract 12 months/Permanent
Location: Crewe, UK
The Global Engineering & Manufacturing Team is looking for a Project Engineer / Project Manager
As Project Manager you will:
- Manage equipment supply projects from initial design, through procurement, manufacture, inspection and testing, to delivery, construction and commissioning.
- Manage several projects simultaneously, ensure equipment and materials are procured and received on schedule, manage and engage with suppliers and fabricators, inspect and test equipment, compile and check drawings and documentation.
- Ensure that projects meet agreed budget, schedule, safety and performance targets, and comply with all applicable legislation.
As Project Manager you will have:
- A strong commitment to health and safety.
- Good all-round appreciation of the various engineering disciplines, Process, mechanical, E&I and electrical
- The ability to work with multi discipline teams across different cultures.
- Good English language communication skills.
- Willingness to commit time and effort to achieve project goals.
- Ideally experience in Industrial Gases, Gas Generation or equipment manufacture.
Note: Must have Hydrogen project management experience. Experience in Hydrogen refuelling stations, Compressor and Rotating and be mechanically minded Project execution of compact on-site Nitrogen, Oxygen and Hydrogen generators and we have recently expanded into hydrogen purification and refuelling station technology