Our solutions are a key part of most industries - electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations.Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
To cover the Synatec install base at Jaguar Land Rover production facilities in Solihull and Castle Bromwich. Working to a 3-shift pattern, to maintain Synatec equipment, and achieve maximum uptime in production, as part of the central service team. To provide technical and applications support to customers for all Synatec hardware and software products on site. This may be done over the phone, or at the customer site. To be part of the applications engineering team to support important customers and/or projects. Full systems training will be provided. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Operating Systems & Applications. A basic understanding of networking principles will be an advantage. This is a temporary position for up to 12 months.
In return, we offer
- To work as part of the team supporting Atlas Copco Synatec tooling solutions and related external equipment in production, working hand-in-hand with the Atlas Copco Synatec team, reporting to the on-site team leader.
- On-site, responsibilities include: Error tracking, analysis, and correction, log file analysis, system analysis (operating system), hotfix tests, reception of incidents, communication problems, operator failures, and miscellaneous incidents. Communication with 3rd-level off-site software support, managing customer coordination and execution of feedback from 3rd-level support.
- Help with on-site support of all Synatec products, including customer training, product installation, resolution of customer issues, and programming support.
- Identify, define, develop, and execute new or refined applications and support processes and procedures with all Synatec customers.
- Collect customer requests, and work with project management, engineering, and sales (if necessary) to provide an appropriate response.
- To ensure high-level customer satisfaction, provide technical support by telephone and email or on-site support for all Synatec products.
- To undertake problem-solving on all network installations
- To diagnose the problematic and inefficient performance of all Synatec products and take appropriate action to rectify performance.
- To take ownership of the customer's problem and with the support of the Synatec service team see the problem through to its conclusion.
- To take ownership of jobs to ensure that they are concluded to customer satisfaction.
- To support Atlas Copco's sales and general service sales activities by managing important customer relationships.
- You may support Synatec projects at other manufacturing plants dependent on business demands within this role.
We believe in and foster a learning culture where global mobility is an important enabler for growth. Our learning culture supports you on your journey: benefit from our individual learning opportunities (LinkedInLearning e.g.), our feedback culture, the internal job portal, global project assignments, or on-site training from our academy. We support you and your well-being with different programmes like running groups, family parties, team events, and more. We offer health insurance, paid leave, and retirement benefits. Are you missing something? Help shape it and bring in your ideas.Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.