Project Engineer –West Sussex – Permanent – Oil & Gas / Chemical / Renewables / Petrochemical / Upstream
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review of client purchase order and attachments together with all Sales handover documentation.
• Issue of job instructions and follow-up liaison with internal departments and specialists to ensure completion of job instructions.
• Project control by development and monitoring of schedules.
• Monitor the development of Quality Plans.
• Drafting of all material, fabrication and equipment purchase order requisitions and specifications.
• Review all sub-contractor bids including technical aspects.
• Distribution and review of drawings and documents to client and seller, plus monitoring to ensure timely and quality submission.
• Compilation and control of necessary contract variations, status reports, shipping lists, erection instructions and installation, start-up and maintenance instructions.
• Liaison with client to ensure equipment is supplied to job requirements and in accordance with all pertinent specifications as well as negotiating for extras to the as sold’ package as and when required.
• Management of sub-contractors to ensure the product is supplied to order and specifications and within the contracted delivery date to fulfil overall project objectives.
• Liaison with client’s site management team and Construction Manager/Supervisor in respect to contracts involving erection.
• Undertake duties and responsibilities as described, managing and controlling contracts to achieve completion in time within budget as directed by Projects Director/Project Engineering Manager.
• Global travel to meet with clients and suppliers.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Qualifications to HND/Degree level in an engineering discipline is preferred however candidates with a strong project engineering or project management background within a technical environment will be considered.
• Previous experience of working in a projects environment with proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget is essential.
• High standard of analytical & technical problem-solving skills.
• Possess a good commercial acumen.
• Extremely organised with good attention to detail.
• Able to manage and prioritise a diverse workload.
CVS TO ANA@KINTECGLOBAL.COM