Role: Process Manager- Production Planning and Control
Location: Crewe Campus, UK with flexible hybrid working
Join Bentley Motors as we embark on the most transformative phase in Bentley’s history!
Bentley Motors is transforming, combining a world of luxury and progressive technology to embrace an electrified future - becoming completely carbon neutral and having 100% Battery Electric Vehicle offering by 2030.
Our Campus, located in Crewe, Cheshire is going through its own transformation and offers unrivalled facilities including green space, free parking, an onsite restaurant, coffee shop and onsite gym.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Process Manager - Production Planning and Control to join Logistics. Reporting to the Functional Manager – Production Execution, the Process Manager will be responsible for leading, managing and developing a team that ensures both capacity and capability to deliver technical and business objectives.
- Manage and lead a team to deliver process area targets
- Responsible for production planning and control systems and improvement activity
- Establish and develop effective organisation and team strategy
- Management of a team and prioritisation of tasks.
- Accountable for developing own and team’s specialist technical and business knowledge/capability.
About the Person
The successful applicant will be in a similar role, highly passionate about data, problem solving and driving resolutions to improve the delivery performance within Bentley. While we would always welcome applicants from the Automotive industry, we would also welcome applicants from a Logistics or Process Improvement background.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong management and leadership experience within the Automotive industry is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of Logistics and Production Control System.
- Advanced knowledge of office applications (outlook, powerpoint, excel, VBA, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of strong communication and cross functional working, with internal stakeholders and/or external suppliers/service providers to deliver operational performance or best practice process solutions
- Good business awareness and confidence to make business critical decision in time critical situations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills (self and team).
- Demonstrable knowledge and application of problem solving tools and skills
- Demonstrable experience of data analytics , data visualisation and associated tools
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive salary, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working options
- Access to a subsidised private medical scheme
- Optional car lease scheme with access to VW group cars (VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi)
- 35 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- 10% pension contribution with life assurance benefits
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Study support opportunities
- Paid volunteering days
Closing date is the 31st August.
We believe that everyone, regardless of their background or beliefs, belongs at Bentley. Everyone is entitled to respect and dignity and we positively celebrate the differences between people. This is a philosophy that is embraced by our leaders, championed by our colleague diversity groups and sits at the heart of our Beyond100 Strategy.