Power BI Developer Fully remote
Our client based in Manchester is currently looking for an experienced BI Developer with strong SQL Server, Power BI experience. You will be required to forge strong relationships with different areas of the business and with differing levels of seniority so stakeholder management and the ability to communicate effectively are key to the role. You will directly and positively impact the data-driven decisions that are taken in the business, therefore making sure that data is put at the heart of decision-making.
- Work with a SQL Server 2019 estate (planning to upgrade to 2022)
- Work on multiple green field projects.
- Be part of a fast-moving, delivery-focused team.
- Work on and learn about cutting-edge Azure technologies.
- Learn, grow, develop, and take on more responsibilities.
- Opportunity to learn and implement Azure Synapse and Azure Fabric architecture.
Skills And Experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience in Developing & Building complex SQL queries
- Experience working within an e-commerce environment
- Advanced problem-solving skills, especially with regard to quantitative and data visualization problems
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience in developing, managing, and troubleshooting SSIS ETL packages
- Ability to work autonomously and seek out new challenges
- Understanding of GDPR
- Flexible working
- Fully remote
- Training and development
Interested? Please click Apply now! Power BI Developer Fully remote