We are looking for a CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator to work on a permanent basis for a well-established engineering Company based in WidnesThe Package
The basic salary for the CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator role is between £32,000 per annumYou'll Also Receive Other Benefits Which Include The Following
- Lunch: 45 mins
- Breaks: Monday - Thursday 2 x 10 Min break, Friday 1x 10min.
- Holidays: 25 days + 8 days; bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Overtime available as and when required by the business paid at 1.5 time over normal rate and x2 on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Company pension: 3% employer pension/ 6% company which can be increased
- On- site parking and EV car charger facilities.
- Buy and sell holidays.
- Dental cover
- BUPA cover ( optional)
- On site gym, free to use for employees
The standard hours for the CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator role are Monday - Thursday 8am - 4:30pm, Friday 8am - 3:30pm- 38 hours per week.
Although not imminently, there is a possibility that this could change to a double days' shift pattern in the future, if business needs require due to company growth. Notice and a shift allowance will be given.The Role
In the CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator role you will be required to work in a fast-paced production environment, producing a wide range of industrial spray nozzles from various materials including mild steel, stainless steel and alloys, for a wide range of applications .
From time to time, the successful candidate may be required by the company to perform other tasks which are not included in the above descriptions but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.The Candidate
To be the right person for CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator role you must possess at least 2 years' experience of programming and CNC machines using ideally Mazak/ Mazatrol or Fanuc systems and Mazak training can be provided, if required.It's Important That You Also Have The Following
- Ability to read engineering drawings and work with tight tolerances
- Experience machining a range of materials, Mild steel, Stainless Steel, Alloys etc.
- Use measuring equipment
- Meet/exceed OTD and Quality targets
- Follow all safety rules without exception
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
The company provide fluid engineering solutions to many industry sectors including: nuclear, off-shore, water, steel, brewing, dairy, mineral extraction, aerospace and automotive. Their product offerings have ranged from basic spray manifolds through wheel wash stations, dust suppression and odour control installations through to demanding automotive pre-treatment plants and critical quench systems.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
If the CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator position could be of interest, please call XXXXX at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!
Job Ref: E112518