Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 900 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it is going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?
- Be responsible for the full-cycle sales for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Wallbox Business Solutions
- Work cross-functionally with Lead Generation, Account Management, and Presales Engineer teams
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Find comfort in working in a fast-paced environment
- Improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions
- Prioritize and deliver an excellent customer service experience to Wallbox clients and partners
- Play a key role in the recurring revenue of current customers we have
- Provide strategic and consultative advice and help solve technical issues by working with a large number of businesses from our market
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of inside sales experience
- Prior experience at tech companies is a plus
- Industry experience is a major plus
- Passionate about revolutionising the way people collaborate
- Native from Ireland and fluent English are mandatory for this role
- Hybrid work schedule and half Fridays
- First-class private health
- Flexible compensation tickets valid for transportation, childcare, and restaurant/food delivery apps
- Stock purchase plan
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn for all your learning and development needs
- Hundreds of discounts on different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits platform
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- Learn and grow in a company of over 45 nationalities and counting!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
- Possibility of growing your career with performance conversations twice per year
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal-opportunity workplace