Eleven are working alongside a climate-tech spin-out company from the University of Oxford, who is on a mission to develop novel catalysts and reactor designs to convert carbon dioxide and hydrogen into hydrocarbons, to take into the sustainable aviation fuel market.
Due to the recent closure of a significant round of funding, they are looking to grow their engineering team with a Chemical Engineer. The role will involve the design, implementation, analysis, and improvement of our processes and plants.
You will have opportunities to design, scale-up and operate state-of-the-art catalytic processes to convert CO2 into long chain hydrocarbons. You will be engaged in both lab-based and industry-based works.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent (MSc preferred).
- 1+ years’ experience as a process engineer.
- Experience in contributing to the design of the full project life cycle, from feed and early design stages, through to commissioning.
- Experience in relevant industries such as battery technology, hydrogen, chemicals, oil and gas etc.
- Experience in areas such as catalysis, reactor design, systems design and integration are all desirable.
If you would be interested in applying for the position, please apply online.