NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. Put simply, NEOM will not only be a destination, but a home for people who dream big and who want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living. NEOM will be a hub for innovation, where established global businesses and emerging players can research, incubate, and commercialize groundbreaking technologies to accelerate human progress.
Responsible for execution of activities related to tax calculation, tax reporting and tax accounting in line with tax regulations.
- Prepare tax returns, estimated tax payments, forecasts, and financial accounting estimates of tax
- Perform timely VAT filing and coordinate with related bodies for regular refunds
- Perform VAT, WHT, and Zakat calculations and identify any required amendment
- Assist with audit requirements from tax information and documentation perspective
- Assist NEOM sector/ subsidiaries with tax obligations and regulatory requirements
- Assist with special projects, ad hoc analysis, and other requests from management relating to taxation
- 3 or more years’ experience with experience with real estate/construction or in a similar company
- Working knowledge of tax and zakat laws
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly with MS Excel
- Previous working experience with SAP
- Graduation degree