Role: 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Chippenham (1 day a week in the office)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Travel allowance, flexible/remote working, 27 days holiday, pension contributions, annual training budget just for you, profit share scheme & more!
iO are working with an established and rapidly growing green energy company in their search for an experienced Infrasrtucture Engineer
The company was founded in order to make real change to the planet. They believed everyone had the right to clean, green energy to power their homes and businesses. Since then over 259,000 homes and businesses have chosen their green power supplied by 1,400 different locations
This role is part of the IT Infrastructure team which is responsible for providing their hybrid infrastructure. Your key focus will be the On-Premise aspects of the estate and will require skills with VMWare, Servers, Storage and Backups.
Additionally, your role will involve on-going development and improvement of technologies like Office 365 and Azure cloud services, including AAD, InTune, and Defender ATP
We Are Looking For Experience In
- You'll have a background in IT Infrastructure, with the skills to operate, simplify, and improve a complex hybrid infrastructure
- You'll need administrator knowledge of at least some of the following: Windows Server, VMWare, Dell Compellent, Unitrends, IPSEC and VPN config. Along with familiarity with Office 365 administration and security
- Travel allowance at all levels
- Green Travel Allowance
- Bonus at all levels
- Pension matched up to 7.5%
- 5 weeks annual leave with option to buy more
- Flexible working practices across many roles
The career progression and learning opportunities on offer are some of the best in the market, with the opportunity to participate in training, courses, certifications and more. With complete flexibility to choose what is best for you!
You will get amazing support and training plus a tailored career progression plan. Interested in hearing more? Please get in touch with Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 / r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk