Who we are
VOQA is a start up and part of the Kuba Group, building an EV charger for residential and commercial spaces.
Who we’re looking for in two sentences
Someone to own creative design in house across our platforms and channels. Initially covering website and social channels as well as internal documentation, expanding the scope of platforms as we grow.
We have the luxury as a start up, of being part of wider ICM Group which has over $1.8 billion in funds under management, and so a bit like a young adult making their first steps in the real world, we can rely on the group for both strategic and logistical support in these early stages. Our product will be ready early 2024 and we are building our go to market plan and capabilities. Our goal, like any young adult, is to operate independently as quickly as possible, and to do this, we need good people.
Our mission is to make EV charging effortless, for everyone. And we intend to do this by respecting the following guiding principles; keep it simple, innovate purposefully, design elegantly and do the right thing, always.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the voice of design in house, building on the existing brand style guide to establish our creative positioning.
- Ideating and executing in the same week, this is a hands-on role.
- Design and produce content for our platforms (such as photography, videos and graphics) in line with the business and marketing plan.
- Ensure creative consistency across all touchpoints, both internal and external
- Develop the company’s website to support our growth ambitions (currently housed on Squarespace)
- Collaborate closely with the team to ensure the timely delivery of content aligned with key initiatives.
- Generate innovative ideas for digital content delivery, staying updated on the latest design and digital marketing trends.
Who you’ll be working with
We’re a small team of 4, so although you will report to the marketing manager, you will work with everyone across the business (hardware & software product designers, software developers, sales, operations, finance and more).
- 5+ years of experience creating and delivering content in a start-up environment.
- Experience designing and producing content for a variety of platforms from written documents (slide decks, product spec sheets) to digital platforms (website and social media).
- Experience owning a website from A-Z; design, layout and content creation.
- Good organisational/project management skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of the digital content ecosystem (tools, systems, channels) required to deliver on the above.
What will give you the edge?
- You’ll be the second marketing hire so must be ready to have an opinion and get stuck in. This is a hands on job.
- You understand that marketing is above all about people and so you put them at the centre of any work you deliver, whether that be your colleagues, our customers or our suppliers.
Salary & benefits
Salary commensurate with experience
Bristol based. Hybrid (3-4 days a week in the office)