The Communications & Marketing organisation acts as a strategic partner to the LSEG business, powering commercial value through an insight led approach that maximises the impact of our investment and our relevance in the market.
This role in the Business Marketing team supports the Analytics business. With the ongoing need for fast, intuitive tools to power customers’ pitch, structure better deals, and climb league tables, our customers need our solutions now more than ever. If you are interested and passionate about learning the challenges of broker dealers, traders, portfolio managers and risk managers, and how we can help them with our comprehensive solutions, then read further.
Content Marketing Strategy:
- Develop and use subject matter expertise and emotional intelligence to understand the customer and develop a content strategy for our Fixed Income Analytics products that is fully aligned with our overall brand strategy and supports and extends marketing initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders in the Analytics business to gain a close understanding of the products, the target audience, and the business goal for every solution. Create content to target the complete customer journey from Interest and Exposure to Purchase and Customer Expansion.
- Determine the optimal content mix based on insights and analytics, and an understanding of how our customers want to discover and explore our solutions
- Partner with colleagues across marketing and communications to ensure our content marketing is aligned to wider business objectives
- Write, build and manage rich, compelling content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including sales enablement collateral, blogs, webpages, video script, whitepapers, reports, social media messages, infographics, etc.)
- Engage and collaborate with the business, external agencies and strategic marketing partners to ensure content is reflective of our customer challenges and our product value propositions
- Work collaboratively in the Business Marketing team to ensure awareness of campaign objectives, alignment with business objectives globally and consistency across all collateral
- In collaboration with strategic marketing partners, support the development of strong, targeted messaging that is compelling, differentiated and aligned to the customer workflow
- Grow brand awareness through content that is consistent and builds a thoughtful presence within the target communities
- Develop engaging and relevant content that articulates our full value propositions, broadens the conversation with the client and deepens relationships as a core part of the sales process
- Drive a standard of excellence across all deliverables, ensuring they add significant value to the business and maximise return on investment
- Ensure all fixed income analytics content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels
- Make use of analytics as a basis for content decision making, track performance against benchmarks and report return on investment
- Run content marketing budgets and keep an accurate record of expenditure
Skills And Experience
- Proven experience in marketing to the financial markets’ community
- Understanding of financial markets (especially fixed income market), analytics and data sets used by front office teams is important
- Desire and passion, coupled with a genuine interest, to understand data and technology-driven financial solutions
- Strong ability to learn, listen and collaborate
- Strong portfolio of work and track record of success in financial markets
- Extensive experience supporting the development of content materials (from sales enablement to thought leadership), with a detailed knowledge of the end-to-end process
- Ability to repurpose and build content using strong copyediting and writing skills
- Able to brief designers, additional copywriters and third-party agencies on content
- Ability to build impactful content pieces and demonstrate relevant metrics using copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong understanding of data and insight analysis, knowing which metrics to pinpoint and use
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to negotiate through a diverse and global matrix structure
- Customer centric approach and focus
- Excellent project management skills and a proactive approach
- Confidence to bring fresh ideas and an innovative approach to interpret marketing strategies
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Compensation/Benefits Information (New York City Applicants Only)
LSEG is committed to offering competitive Compensation and benefits. The anticipated base salary for this position is $93,000 - $172,600.
Please be aware base salary ranges may vary by geographic location, city and state. In addition to our offered base salary, this role is eligible for our annual incentive (AIP/"bonus plan"). Target AIP rates will be commensurate with role level and posted career stage. Individual salary will be reflective of job related knowledge, skills and commensurate experience. All roles are typically eligible for inclusion in our LSEG benefit program, more information & details will be provided at time of offer.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.