Intervl are proud to be working with one of the largest developers of renewable infrastructure globally in their search for a new offshore project developer.
The Offshore team provides a wide range of internal and external / client services across the pre and post consent development, construction and O&M phases of offshore windfarm projects. Assisting in the delivery of successful projects from initiation to realisation requires a multidisciplinary team in which project development plays a significant role.
Due to increasing client interest and internal project development opportunities in the UK and other markets that they operate in, we are looking to help expand the Projects team by recruiting an experienced Project Developer on a permanent basis.
You will be a member of the Projects team within Offshore and could work on a range of development-phase project in the UK and other markets. This could involve taking projects from an early stage through development to consent, providing advice and support to project development and managing internal/external resources to secure all necessary approvals required for the construction of the projects.
- Renewables industry (including offshore renewables development strategies in Europe and other relevant markets)
- Experience with development, consenting and environmental impact assessment preferred
- UK planning process and other relevant legislation
- Community liaison and stakeholder management
- Project management
- Creation and management of programmes, budgets and risk registers
- Organisational and collaborative working within multidisciplinary teams
- Communication and commercial negotiation skills
Please apply today to arrange a conversation about this role!