Salary: £32.7k - £40.4k per annum (Dependent on skills & qualifications)
Do you want to be a part of an innovative and supportive team, where there are great opportunities for career progression and development?
We're thrilled to announce a Junior Integration Engineer
position opening within our Centre of Excellence team. As a part of our team, you'll receive exceptional training and development
to work alongside our third-party support partners. Our joint goal is to ensure the best possible outcome for SGN.
Are you ready to join us for this exciting opportunity?
SGN has chosen to host their core IT services and multiple business applications in the AWS Cloud.
In an effort, to combat the threat of cyber-attacks and meet the demand for open data, SGN must develop additional integration software that adheres to the highest standards of security and integration best practices.
Are you ready to join us on this exciting journey?
What will you be doing day to day?
- Delivering new integration services, utilising MuleSoft, GoAnywhere MFT, Active MQ
- Become an expert on Integration tooling, including MuleSoft, GoAnywhere MFT, Active MQ
- Build an in-depth understanding of the data interactions within SGN’s core business systems
- Gain an understanding of those services and work to improve associated integration efficiencies
- Gain an understanding of the technology stacks utilised by IT core services and business applications
What You’ll Need
A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is required. Alternatively, relevant work experience may also be considered as an equivalent qualification.
- You will have experience with Microsoft Office
- You may have some experience of integration concepts (RAML, SOAP, JSON, XML)
- You may have some experience of Integration tooling (MuleSoft, Active MQ, GoAnywhere MFT)
- You will have a desire to learn integration tooling and development lifecycle processes
If you don’t have all the qualifications, we would still love to hear from you…
we provide our own specialised learning and development programs, providing access to learning tools to help you acquire the skills needed to excel in our environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Job security and genuine learning and development opportunities
- Holiday and sickness package
- HolidayPlus - Buy up to 10 additional days holiday, available all year round
- Retail & leisure discounts
- Cycle2work scheme
- Company pension scheme – with company contributions between 6 -12% (depending on length of service and personal % contribution)
- Gym & mobile discounts
- Virtual GP - Our GP Helpline is a virtual GP service which offers unlimited access to GP at a time which suits you
What We Do…
We’re on a journey to transform the future of gas and we think outside the box – futuristic technologies and robotics are leading our innovation. Keeping our customers safe and warm is what we do but beyond that, we want to make the world a better place, which is why we’re passionate about helping in our communities, reducing our carbon footprint and driving innovation in our industry.
At SGN, we strive to sustain our world through managing the network that distributes natural and green gas across the south of England and Scotland. We have an important responsibility to keep the gas flowing to 5.9 million homes and businesses. Your work directly impacts SGNs commitments to keeping our customers’ homes and businesses safe.
SGN is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Fostering a diverse and inclusive culture is something we are passionate about working towards at SGN. We want our workplace to be an innovative and inclusive place to work, where every single person feels empowered to achieve professional success. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.