Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)
£30,000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
Are you looking for a new role in Manufacturing? Do you have previous Maintenance Technician experience?
A great new opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join a known well-known manufacturer in Cardiff working on a range of different machines. Your main responsibility will be to supply first line response to manufacturing equipment breakdowns and provide engineering support/solutions required.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance of all equipment and machinery.
- Provide technical, hands-on support for machinery and equipment breakdowns.
- Completing and logging engineering helpdesk tasks.
- Manufacture copper welding electrodes, pins, jigs, and fixtures as required.
- Provide technical support for Gemba innovation and engineering projects.
- ONC/HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2+ years' experience in a Mechanical Engineering background.
- Experience in the use of workshop machines, including Lathe and Milling machines.
- Excellent mechanical problem-solving skills and ability to read mechanical technical drawings.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (day hours) and training would be provided for any future development opportunities.
For immediate consideration, please give us a call on 01869 321 322 or send us your updated CV.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.