HV Electrical Engineer, Renewables, Aberdeen, Up to £64,000
A key player in the Petrochemical Industry is currently expanding into the Renewables industry and is looking for an HV Electrical Engineer to join them on their journey.
They pride themselves as a complete service provider to the Energy Industry and have grown to over 3000 employees with an annual revenue measured in the hundreds of millions. On top of this they are also breaking into the Renewables Industry, primarily focusing on Off-shore and Onshore Wind farms.
As their HV Electrical Engineer you will join their Energy Transition department, and you will be the team lead for termination and testing of HV array cables for Wind farms. You will be an SME for their HV IAC Service, providing technical support for tendering/project engineering, as well as leading the delivery of these scopes onsite. You will get the chance to play a crucial role in an emerging part of the business, with excellent scope for progression. This role is field based but over time will likely transition to a more office based role as they develop their capacity.
Your home office will be in Aberdeen. The role is paying up to £64,000, and there is also a car allowance on offer.
- Lead projects on site.
- Provide technical expertise to the project teams to help them prepare documents and reports.
- Assist with tenders.
- Oversee Site Operations and daily tasks assigned to subordinates.
- Assist In the development of BMS with regards to Electrical Engineering.
- Ensure Quality assurance and HSE requirements are met.
- Experience leading delivery of HV IAC and Fibre Optic Testing and Termination.
- Strong knowledge of HV IAC and Fibre Optic operations.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
What to do next:
If you are interested please click apply now to forward me an up to date copy of your CV.