Job title: High Voltage (HV) Senior Authorised Person
Location: United Kingdom
Whom are we recruiting for?
The client is a utility-scale world-class EPC expert on the full range of solar power applications, ranging from stand-alone solar parks and storage applications to complex hybrid projects, with a very solid and ambitious strategy, and plans in the UK. Further to the EPC activity, they have also experienced project developers, with the capacity to support Solar PV and energy storage projects from inception, through the development and construction stages and for the complete lifetime of the project.
What will you be doing:
- Determine the required number of Authorised Persons (Electrical) for each site to ensure safe operations and compliance with Electrical Safety Rules.
- Assess and recommend appropriate training for Prospective Authorised Persons (Electrical).
- Appoint Authorized Persons (Electrical) based on qualifications and competence Plan and oversee non-scheduled HV Corrective Maintenance activities, including switching operations.
- Manage and provide hands-on assistance with scheduled HV Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Maintain records of scheduled and non-scheduled HV activities as per ESRs (Electrical Safety Rules).
- Provide leadership and support to all Authorized Persons (Electrical) for a safe system of work.
- Collaborate with O&M Planners and Managers, reporting on PM and CM works.
Are you the ideal candidate ?
- SAP HV/ Electrical Engineer
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an SAP.
- SAP valid Authorization - up to 132kV preferable
- Experience in Battery Storage Projects is highly appreciated.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary.
- Annual leave
- Unique career progression
- Private medica Insurance
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on the talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions for poverty-stricken communities.