CEO of NEOM Airports
Airport Manager + 2 FTEs
Plan and manage all ground and flight operations activities with highest level of efficiency and quality standards according to NEOM and KSA’s approved rules and regulations while implementing policies and processes to cover the division’s department activities to ensure all relevant procedures and requirements related to the O&M contract with Matarat are fulfilled.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- General supervision on NEOM Airport’s operations division
- Mandate manuals and procedures which aid in organizing the divisions responsibilities.
- Create policies and define objectives required in the development and operationalization of NEOM Airport
- Ensure NEOM Airport’s operations performance is in line with KSA’s operations requirements and approved safety and security standards.
- Define performance metrics and relevant targets and cascade them across the operations department.
- Approve development programs and automated systems used in the field of ground and flight operations.
- Ensure operational continuity of the airport in accordance with high standards.
- Support and provide the division with financial and human resources needs according to operational requirements.
- Define and implement rules and regulations related to ground and fleet operations.
- Design, implement and maintain Safety and Security Management System
- Provide appropriate resources to ensure that all personnel are adequately trained, qualified and competent to perform safety and security related functions.
- Represent NEOM Airport Operation Division in conferences/meetings.
- Perform any tasks assigned by the CEO of NEOM Airport
- Assist in optimizing administrative costs and enabling revenue generation in coordination with commercial teams.
- Establish positive relationships with other departmental heads and government officials.
- Establishment and effective management of the key business areas of all mandated functions: Business Process Framework; Service catalogue and service costing; Business Modeling and high Organizational structure and key functions
- Identifications of key business improvement areas, process, business and services models, and organization structure: Process Re-engineering and organizational structure to demonstrate innovation, optimization, enhanced performance, and agility all processes (business and technical), Transformation Programme, Finance and revenue leakage , service costing.
- Developed strategy execution plan, program, and change management frameworks with effective implementation.
- In relation to the O&M contract with Matarat, lead the development, maintenance, and implementation of an effective and integrated compliance function and program including ethics, fraud risk management framework, and anti-bribery initiatives.
- Lead the performance of the Fraud Risk Assessment initiative while closely and creatively working with cross functional teams.
- Review and ensure compliance of the strategic relationship with the aviation community stakeholders, ICAO, GACA, public and private sector organizations.
- Ensure implementation of the compliance program, the key issues, the emerging trends, along with the effectiveness of compliance environment
Background, Skills & Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of proven experience in Aviation
- 10+ years in managerial position that supervised operations
- Knowledge of global aviation standards, GCC / KSA experience is a plus
- Interpersonal skills to build effective relationships internally and externally
- Expertise in principles, methods and practices pertaining to airport operations
- Knowledge of international aviation requirements and regulations, GCC/KSA is a plus
- Demonstrated industry knowledge including business and financial acumen
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and a good command of English and ability to present confidently to small and large group
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management (or any other major in related field)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (or any other major in related field) is a plus
- Aviation/Operations specialized training a plus
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Airport Manager
- Manager of Government Entities
- GACA representatives and other government entities
- Airport operating partners and clients