FIELD ENGINEER / MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC / FITTER
Commercial Floorcare Equipment - Product Training
Reside Dunfermline & Perth area
- Do you have a Engineer or Mechanical aptitude?
- Want to be a Field Engineer?
- Live in the area?
- Have a Full Uk Driving Licence?
Worldwide leading manufacturer of Commercial Ride on Sweepers, Scrubbers, and Commercial Cleaning equipment, are seeking a Field Engineer to undertake the servicing & repair on their range of Battery powered Machines in the above area.
Based from home, with a fully stocked and equipped Company Van, you will visit customers, which includes distribution centres, warehouses, retailers, etc, undertaking service and repair.
You will be competent in using hand tools and have a mechanical aptitude.
Do you have a;
- Full UK driving licence
- Customer facing & communication skills
IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS - Then relevant product training will be provided.
We would be especially keen to hear from those with experience as an Service Engineer, Electrical, Field Engineer, Jetwash Engineer, Floor clean or sweeper Engineer, HGV Fitter, Plant Fitter, Vehicle Mechanic, Maintenance Person or Technician in the following; HGV, Bus, Commercial Plant, Forklift, Hire Plant, Automotive, Commercial Vehicle, Floorclean, Vending, etc.
HOURS & PACKAGE;
Based from home, the working hours are Monday to Friday with 1 in 5 weekends to cover.
- £33k+ OTE
- £25,500 basic - but paid door to door & with overtime payments you will earn in excess of £33K
- Mon - Fri + 1 in 5 weekends
- Paid Travel from Door to Door
- Unlimited Overtime + Bonus
- Company Vehicle, fuelcard, etc
- 33 days Holiday (25 days + Bank Holidays)
- Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone
Interested? Apply and please call us at startMonday now!