A highly successful power supplies business is seeking an Embedded Developer to have a stake in the continued evolution of the company. You’ll be delivering new embedded projects in C and C++. Lots of greenfield work to be involved in!
This year, the business recorded over 50 million in revenue and continue to go from strength to strength. They have massive plans afoot, including the increased expansion in renewable energy solutions and the engaging challenges this brings!
What we offer
- £45,000 - £65,000
- Burton on Trent with some Remote flexibility
- Strong career growth opportunities
- Interesting work at a recession proof company
- Commercial proficiency as an Embedded Software Engineer
- Designing embedded applications in ARM (preferably STM32)
- Development skills in C and C++ (IAR or KEIL environments)
- Ethernet, TCPIP, UDP, SPI, RS485, I2C protocols
- Experience with RTOS (FreeRTOS, ThreadX or similar)
- Previous designing UI for embedded applications using various graphics engines
- Understanding of software architecture concepts
- Git or SVN, Jira
- Electronics engineering familiarity
- Experience with Modbus-TCP protocol
- Control Systems and automation experience
- The team are responsible for the control systems and equipment. You’ll be helping deliver embedded coding in the projects. Lots on brand-new work!
- Write well-designed, testable code for embedded systems
- Collaborate with the systems, software and hardware engineers and reporting into the Engineering manager
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Ensure software complies with project plans and industry standards
An established and leading player within their field on a strong financial footing. You’ll be challenged technically but will have the support to guide you and have a variety of projects to delve into.
Sound of interest? Please reply to find out more!