We’re on a mission to make the switch to sustainable transport and energy faster, easier and more affordable. We use our own technology stack, data smarts and industry knowledge to build a game-changing capability. Our intelligent energy platform helps our customers access renewable energy, understand consumer behaviour, and powers smart charging for EVs.
The worlds of energy and transport are colliding and Ohme is at the heart of this. By using technology and data integrations to connect cars, chargers, people, energy providers and more, Ohme has a powerful platform that puts the consumer at the core.
Ohme has been selling its chargers to consumers since mid 2019 and has had exponential growth since. We are now operating in multiple countries and have partnerships with the likes of Octopus Energy, Volvo Benelux, VW UK, Smart Home Charge and other innovative brands.
We are scaling up the business and are building out the team for rapid growth. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing cleantech venture on a journey to speed up the global transition to clean energy, read on!
As our Customer Resolution Executive, you’ll be facilitating resolutions to any issues raised relating to ongoing EV charger installations, liaising with installation partners and internal customer services teams. Ideally you'll have some electrical knowledge already in order to support our installers and customers but training will be given!
• Act as a point of contact for Ohme’s installation partners, to raise any technical queries regarding installations.
• Support Ohme’s customer services teams in escalating any issues (technical or otherwise), relating to customer queries for ongoing installations.
• Conduct technical reviews on complaints raised by Ohme’s customer services teams, regarding issues with installations, and facilitate resolutions with installation partners.
• Identify trends with common issues raised by installation partners and Ohme’s customer services teams, and help develop solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement.
• Ideally you’ll have some knowledge of electrical EV charging installations, and the requirements under BS7671 and IET Wiring regulations. Perhaps you were an electrician in a previous life! But, training will be offered so an interest in this field would be great!
• Excellent communication skills, to engage with internal teams (such as customer service and data insights) and external stakeholders (such as installation partners).
• Be a customer champion and ensure to prioritize a superior customer experience.
• Live our values: Move fast, be brave, push the bar, take ownership and be transparent. Be a team player with creative opinions, focused on driving solutions. Always look forward and learn from mistakes.
• Self-starter: Try your best to always act in the customer’s best interest and solve their problems. Be open to trying different ideas and feedback from colleagues.
• Outgoing and personable: Enjoy speaking to people and starting conversations. Be able to be authentic and genuine to really listen and be empathetic towards the customer.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Hybrid office / remote-working practices
- Beautiful central London office with outside space
- Private Health Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan to spread cost of travel over 12 months
- Aegon Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme with death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Income Protection Scheme for long term illness
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Payroll Giving Scheme
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We actively seek out a diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed and to feel included.