Contract type Permanent
Working Pattern Full time
Location based Shepperton
Hours per week 37.5
Dates that interviews will take place Interviews will be held in person
Summary of vacancyAre you an experienced and qualified EC&I Maintenance Technician / Engineer?
Have you honed your skills in handling both meticulous planned maintenance and dynamic reactive maintenance within process plant and engineering facilities? Utilize your expertise to revolutionize waste and unleash the transformative power within.
In return, we offer a salary of £52,000, plus Private Health Care, Call-Out Allowance (~ £3,000), up to 10% Bonus (~ £5,200), Company Pension, and benefits catalogue
Total Package at the time of joining up to £60,200.
About The Role
What will I be doing?
We’ll look to you to provide planned and reactive maintenance for all control and instrumentation areas of our plant. In fact, you’ll be the on-site expert for specialist equipment such as Continuous Emission Monitoring CEMs and DCS. At the same time, you’ll be a source of guidance for more junior staff, providing direct supervision and helping them develop their skills. You’ll also supervise contract personnel, advise the rest of the team and form part of a 24-hour call-out rota, covering plant breakdowns outside normal working hours.What are the requirements?
Who We Are
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering degree, HND, HNC/NVQ Level 3.
- Proficiency in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC). (Required).
- Familiar with BS 7671 17th / 18th Edition and C&G 2377 PAT testing, and Computer Maintenance Management Systems (Required).
- Knowledge of regulatory monitoring requirements, particularly MCERTS (Desired).
- Proficiency in Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Continuous Emission Monitoring (CEM) hardware. (Desired).
- Desired Health and Safety certification (e.g., IOSH).
- Corresponding Engineering Apprenticeship with previous experience in C&I maintenance engineering in process, steam raising, power generation, or heavy engineering will be recognised.
SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is a forward-thinking company recognised as one of the top places in the UK to work.
In 2022 we were awarded by Best companies as one of the top 25 companies in the UK for employee engagement. As well as our competitive salaries and benefit packages we are able to offer long-term career development within a friendly and supportive environment.
By joining us, you will help to safeguard the environment and the public through essential waste and water management services, contribute to the sustainable development of communities, businesses, and regions, and promote the emerging low-carbon circular economy.
With our collaborative engaging culture, our employees join us and grow with us. We believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success.
SUEZ Recycling & Recovery UK is an equal opportunities employer. To find out more or apply, please complete the application form, and attach your CV. If you apply for any of our vacancies and do not receive an automated response within 24 hours of submitting your application, please email us at email@example.com
Job Description JD_Maintenance_Technician_E_C_and_I.docx
Closing Date 25/09/2023
Once we have sufficient applicants we withhold the right to close job vacancies early.