Maintenance Technician – Leading Inspection Consultancy
Salary: Basic up to £33,000 + Benefits
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
A excellent opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Technician to support the smooth running of a Leading Inspection Consultancy’s training facility. The Maintenance Technician will be required to maintain, repair, prepare and operate equipment / plant that is used by the Engineer Surveyors whilst they are training. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a focal point within the business, liaise with various people and have excellent developmental opportunities.Skills Required For An Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician Will Benefit From
- The ideal candidate will hold a engineering maintenance qualification.
- Experience of maintenance and repair of various types of wheeled and tracked machinery, including working on diesel engines and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions where necessary.
- A forklift, telehandler or excavator operating licence would be beneficial but not necessary as they can send successful candidates on a course if needed.
- Ability to communicate complex and technical problems with ease.
- Suitable candidates can come from a variety of backgrounds including the Forces, Navy, RAF, Vehicles and Industrial environments.
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), HealthcareCommutable:
Warrington, CheshireIf you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.