Fire Door Joiner - Opportunities Available throughout the UK
Marlowe Fire & Security, a specialist business within Marlowe Fire and Security Group, are looking to grow their team with the appointment of an experienced Fire Door Joiner.
Marlowe Fire & Security Group are one of the fastest growing and exciting businesses in the UK right now. Having doubled in size in recent years to over 1,000 dedicated Fire & Security specialists across the UK, we attract the best talent in the market by offering fantastic career progression opportunities, our own in-house training academy, as well as great remuneration and benefits packages including; Royal London pensions, life assurance, paid holidays, mental health & well-being scheme, paid refer a friend scheme……
Our Fire Door Joiners
Lead the Installations of Fire Doors and Passive fire products in accordance with the latest British and EN standards on small and large projects works within your capabilities across the UK, ensuring all works are to a high standard within Health & Safety and Quality company requirements.
- To lead in the Install of fire doors to manufacturers guidance and in line with our FIRAS third party accreditation
- To assist in compliant repair and maintenance work in accordance with manufacturer guidance or BS8214
- To lead the Fire Door installer, survey, measure and inspect fire doors
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with our Health and Safety system
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to Customer Care
- Assist in application of Passive Fire Stopping, practical experience advantageous
- Manual handling of fire doors to and from the area of installation ensuring the safety of all individuals in the area
- Removal of redundant fire doors for disposal
- Ensuring work area and storage area is always clean and tidy
- Work as a two-man team at sites across the UK
Who We’re Looking For
In addition to having all the usual attributes of a great Marlowe Fire & Security employee, such as; a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, well presented and professional at all times, ability to work alone and as part of a team….. For this opportunity, we are specifically looking for candidates who offer:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the fitting of fire doors to industry standards.
- Flexible to work across single and multiple site locations.
- Demonstrable manual handling experience
- Understanding of BS8214 & FIRAS accreditations
- A driven and enthusiastic individual that relish’s a challenging environment
- Ability can work under pressure and works well in a team environment or on their own
- Good interpersonal skills
RIGHT TO WORK
Marlowe Fire & Security Group do NOT offer Right to Work Sponsorship.
If you do not currently have the Right to Work in the UK, or will need additional support to extend your current Right to Work status, your application cannot be considered.
How we Attract, Reward & Retain Our Employees
At Marlowe Fire & Security we recognise the importance of fairly rewarding our employees. We go above and beyond with our remuneration packages that not only meet the needs of a challenging economical climate, but we offer packages, benefits and incentives to support the broader needs of our people making their everyday lives and futures more comfortable.
- Basic Salary Subject to Experience: £28-33,000
- Overtime & Travel Time
- Company Van
- Mobile phone
- Royal London Pension
- Life Assurance x4 of Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Paid Refer a Friend Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Long Service Award (increments of 5 years)
- Development & Progression opportunities
About Marlowe Fire & Security
From initial design, supply and installation, through to ongoing maintenance and monitoring, Marlowe Fire & Security maintain the capability to help prevent, detect and monitor your Fire and Security risks. We maintain the highest accreditations available to our industry including NSI NACOSS Gold, NSI Fire Gold, BAFE and NSI ARC Gold.
About Marlowe Fire & Security Group
Marlowe Fire & Security Group is the fire life safety and security specialist division of Marlowe plc.
Together, we are the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative consortium of fire life safety and security service providers.
Operating 24/7, across the whole of the UK, we work with clients of all sizes to provide end-to-end fire and security solutions across all sectors to ensure your safety, security and compliance.
Our Business Include:
Marlowe Fire & Security Group, Marlowe Fire & Security, Alarm Communications Limited (ACL), Griffin Fire, Hadrian Technology Limited (HTL), Marlowe Kitchen Fire Suppression, Fire Alarm Fabrication Services (FAFS), MJ Fire, MRFS, Island Fire, Morgan Fire, Marlowe Fire & Security (BBC)
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers. We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.