Are you looking to accelerate your career? This opportunity is with an exciting company who are focussed on producing some of the most driver-engaging supercars ever built.
You will be joining the growing team in the Warwickshire area in the position of Project Engineer - ADAS. In this role you will be providing engineering leadership to enable the development of all electrical and electronic systems for the company's current and future projects.
- Engineering, development, integration and validation of ADAS and safety systems (autonomous braking, pedestrian detection, blind spot recognition, adaptive cruise control, and airbag control systems) into the overall vehicle electrical architecture in collaboration with Functional Departments, technical partners and Tier 1 suppliers.
- Development and maintenance of requirements specifications, timing plans, systems calibration and validation requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Guidance to EDS and Packaging teams to ensure that control units and peripherals are correctly located and packaged in accordance with installation and wiring requirements.
- Manage compliance with any necessary functional safety, legislative, electrical, environmental and EMC requirements.
- Lead system review, verification & validation activities including FMEAs, test planning and functionality tests throughout the development lifecycle.
- Represent the Electrical Department in status meetings and engineering reviews. Represent the company in external working groups relating to ADAS in low volume automotive.
- Fault identification and resolution including management of issues to closure. Acting as an authority for concessions.
- Supplier management and co-ordination including support for Procurement, Logistics and Quality throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provision of support and training to Manufacturing and Service departments.
You will receive
- £50,000 - £60,000 salary (potential for negotiation if required).
- 25 days of holiday, plus a Holiday Loyalty Bonus Scheme which increases holiday allowance with longer service.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Pension plan which improves with service.
- Private medical scheme.
- Ride to work scheme.
- Salary sacrifice car scheme.
- Proven track record in ADAS or safety systems development, engineering or calibration within an automotive engineering environment.
- Working knowledge of relevant ADAS standards, ISO26262 and EuroNCAP would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable understanding of electrical architectures and underlying network and diagnostic technologies.
- Working knowledge of CAN, FlexRay, automotive ethernet, LIN networks and vehicle diagnostics.
- Experience of system/component delivery within an APQP, six sigma or similar framework (FMEA, quality planning, PPAP etc) and full product lifecycle activities.
- Articulate, self-motivated and able to work well on own initiative.
- Possession of an Electronics, Control Systems, Automotive or similar honours engineering degree.Other recognised engineering qualifications combined with relevant significant experience will be considered.
- Full driving licence is essential.
- No visa or other restrictions for working in the UK or travelling in the European Union.
This opportunity requires full right to live and work in the UK indefinitely. Work permits, Visas and Sponsorship are unavailable.
If you could see this as the right opportunity, don't hesitate to apply. Alternatively, pop me across a connection request if you would like to find out more information first!