About The Role
Do you currently work in the Gas industry and looking to move into smart metering? Here at Morrison DataServiceswe have a fantastic opportunity for individuals who currently hold their coregasqualifications who are looking to kick start a new, successful career in the Smart Metering Industry.
We are offering up to 10 individuals the chance to come on our bespoke training programme for 10 weeks to learn how to install smart/electric and Gasmeters.
Once you are fully trained, you will join our Engineers in the field and will be primarily responsible for the safe installation,maintenanceand removal ofElectric and Gasmeters (SMETS2) in domestic properties, whilst also responding to any ongoing maintenance or emergency appointments. We strive toprovideexcellent customer service to our customers ensuring they are well informed on the benefits and safe usage of their new smart meter.
We will upskill you further by providing you with your Gas metering qualification, MET1. Whilst in the training programme (10 weeks) you will receive a competitive salary of£25,670per annum, which willsubsequentlyrise to£39,000, when signed off from the training programme.
Once Live In The Field You Will Benefit From
- £39k basic-realistic OTE £51,000 (Including London Weighting)
- £1000 Safety Bonus per year
- £1000 Attendance bonus per year
- Additional Skill set bonus - £1000 added to salary for 3phase, Medium Pressure.
- Uncapped bonus(subject to T&C's)
- 22 days holiday + 8 day bank holidays
- Additional year annual leave entitlement for 3rd/4th & 5th year, capped at 25 days
- Sick Pay
- Company van
- Opportunity to progress in a thriving business
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Access to My Rewards which provides amazing reductions on 1000s of purchases including Mobile Phone, Utility bill & top retail brand discounts such as:
- Up to 7% discounts on major supermarkets
- Up to 52% on Cinema tickets
- Up to 33% on holidays and travel
- Up to 10% on restaurants and takeaways
- Up to 25% off gym membership
Skills And Qualifications
- Hold current CCN1/CESP1 qualifications or an equivalent aligned qualification.
- Been gas safe registered for a minimum of 6 months.
- A current full UK driving license with no more than 6 penalty points
- A positive,can doattitude
- Great interpersonal skills thatempowerscustomer relations as well as driving best practice and proactive change for the better
- Team spirit toassistcolleagues and promote the company brand
- The ability to coach and develop others who are developing new skills and competencies
Please note, we take customer and colleague safety very seriously, all candidates will be subject to a mandatory drug and alcohol screening as part of the assessment process. All offers of employment will also be subject to a DBS and relevant vetting checks alongside a colour vision test.
About The Company
M Group Services Energy Retail Division is proud to be one of the UK's largest utilities support organisations and were still growing, with some exciting times ahead. We pride ourselves on being award-winning and recognised for our diligence, customer service and expertise.
We are part of M Group Services, a £1.7 billion turnover business, with a wide and diverse field of operations that regularly presents opportunities for growth. We work with our clients and partners to ensure we keep abreast of industry developments and remain at the forefront of progress. We have been one of the Times 100 Top Track Companies for the last three years running.
At Morrison Data Services we recognise and value the benefits from our workforce diversity. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment to develop a culture where our people feel included and valued.