An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal Software Engineer job, based in Leicestershire to join the market leader involved within an exciting technology sector, working within the renewable energy and automotive industries.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a Principal Software Engineer to be involved with development of embedded software & control systems.
As part of the Principal Software Engineer job, you will be responsible for designing embedded software for a range of complex electronics based products. You will also be involved in researching and prototyping new technologies and methods to improve customer work flows.
The Principal Software Engineer will have experience developing software for embedded real time systems in C/C++, and embedded Linux.
Key skills for the Principal Software Engineer job will include:
- Experience of developing real time software on embedded systems
- Embedded Linux experience
- The ideal candidate must have exceptional skills in developing software using C
- Experience with Bare metal
- Looking after junior members of the team
The business is dedicated to the continued development and advancement of their staff and the Principal Software Engineer will gain experience in the following areas:
- Further training and Experience using Simulink.
- Experience Developing software using a variety of Protocols including CAN & RS232.
- Experience of using real world hardware through sensors & actuators.
This is a golden opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Embedded Software Engineer, to join a well-established, successful company who are investing very heavily in R&D.
If you have any questions about the Leicestershire based Embedded Software Engineer Job, or if you would like to apply for the Principal Software Engineer Job, please call Nicola King on 01582 878839 or email a copy of your CV to Nking@redlinegroup.Com