Position: Maintenance Technician
Salary: £35,000 - £36,000
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 hours per week - 7.30am-4.00pm Monday to Friday
Proactive are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician in Malmesbury to start work immediately.
This is a permanent position and an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader in the design and manufacture of high performance organic waste management solutions.
The Maintenance Technician will support the safe, efficient and effective running of biogas plant. You will complete the scheduled service and maintenance of plants, as well as providing a reactive maintenance service in accordance with site requirements. You will work closely with the site operational teams to minimise downtime and ensure a safe, organised site.
- Complying with and improving site safety
- Completing and recording all regular maintenance and safety checks.
- Undertaking preventative measures to avoid future problems.
- Minimise and report on all breakdowns, damages and incidents.
- Carry out installation and maintenance work, repairs and part changes.
- Maintaining accurate records of all maintenance and checks conducted
- Obtain quotes and raise orders from suppliers for replacement parts and upgrades.
- Completing job sheets and estimates for chargeable works.
- Work with site operational teams to troubleshoot issues and implement solutions.
- Ensure best practice & compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Control spares inventory and consumables
- Organise the safe and efficient storage of spares and consumables
- Provide assistance on site for operations if/where required;
- Provide holiday cover for the site operations team
- Other duties as required.
How to Apply:
For more information on the role, or an informal discussion regarding opportunities we have available, please contact Jemal Tawfieg on 07539 656 030 or Jemal.email@example.com
Why work with Proactive?
Proactive Global is an industry leading, specialist engineering recruitment agency focused on the automation, manufacturing and robotics sectors.
We offer specialist recruitment services to a niche customer base, vetting that our clients offer the best opportunities for your career. Proactive encourages and promotes equality and diversity within the workforce. We act with honesty, integrity and impartiality, ensuring your application is considered on its own merits and without bias.
When registering with Proactive you will have the opportunity to apply for some of the most interesting, specialist, opportunities in the marketplace, with the biggest companies in the sector. Follow us on Linkedin and Facebook for industry news and download our app for live notifications about newly listed vacancies. We look forward to helping you find your next role!
Proactive Global is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.