Concept Development Consultant £90k -£110k plus benefits Hybrid London
- The Concept Development Consultant is typically accountable to the Engineering Consultancy & Global Growth Director.
- The candidate will take responsibility for managing screening, conceptual and pre-FEED studies for Energy Transition projects as well as upstream onshore and offshore Oil & Gas projects. A hands-on approach will be required to technically manage the work and lead the development of the study, interfacing closely with our clients.
- A proactive aptitude is essential, developing assumptions and solutions to efficiently make progress and add value to the project is fundamentally important to our working culture in Consultancy. The work will be carried out in accordance with our HSE, Quality and Business Management systems.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- The successful candidate will have a master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline, ideally with Chartered Engineer status.
- Exposure to, and knowledge of, energy transition technologies (such as wind, hydrogen, waste-to-value and CCUS) will be beneficial.
- Extensive experience in Field Development within the oil & gas industry.
- Our business is international and concept development experience in the UK, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Far East and Americas will be preferred.
- The candidate must have experience of managing engineers and specialists from all disciplines and experience in successfully managing studies of different durations and, at times, multiple teams, focusing and harnessing their efforts to ensure an integrated and consistent Study is completed within agreed budget and schedule.
CVs to email@example.com