Passionate about playing your part in the development of the uk strategy delivering Renewable and Clean Energy projects to that will support future generations?
Altrad Babcock lead the market in the development and delivery of complex World Class Engineering Solutions to ground breaking projects and technology that has significant impact on Global challenges, solving some of the world’s most pressing Clean Energy issues.
In this newly created role you will develop, lead and execute Hydrogen and Clean Energy strategic Business Development activities. Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, your remit will include;
• Provide leadership, support and direction to the strategic development and implementation of our Hydrogen and Clean Energy and business strategy
• Lead and Drive the development implementation and delivery of business growth plans.
• Collaborate with Technology, Design, Engineering and Operations to enable a Portfolio of Solutions and Capability Footprint that exceeds Market expectations.
• Develop Strategic Market and Client engagement strategies that position and develop the Altrad brand as a market and industry leader.
• Support Project Delivery Teams with both Customer and Supply Chain stakeholder Management throughout the project tender and execution lifecycle.
• Ensure continuous development of Market intel, Technology Advancement, Environmental Impact, Supply Chain and Customer emerging developments, opportunities, and strategies.
Applications are eagerly sought from candidates who;
• Have a degree in or have chosen a career in Clean/Renewable Energy.
• Have a demonstrable track record in a broad spectrum of Clean Energy projects, the Technology, Engineering, Project Management, commercial risks and Environment challenges faced.
• Are comfortable in developing and expediting clean energy projects from concept, throughout lifecycle to delivery and aftermarket.
• Possess excellent stakeholder management skills able to build strong collaborative working partnerships at all levels, to ensure bid/tender success and subsequent delivery.
• Can undertake critical negotiations through all stages of the development and delivery of projects.
If you are a highly-qualified Renewables professional looking for an opportunity to work on ground breaking World Class projects and technology, click apply now!!