Bramble Energy is an innovator of renewable energy technologies; designing and manufacture high-performance, low-cost, fuel cell stacks using printed circuit board (PCB) materials and processes.
Bramble Energy is a well-funded start-up on a fast-track to becoming a global leader in fuel cell manufacture, deploying its proprietary core technology. Our impact on net zero emissions shall come in the form of sustainable solutions to static and moving power.
Bramble welcomes diversity, ingenuity and enthusiasm and rewards it staff with a dynamic working environment and significant financial benefits. Bramble has transformed itself in its first year, and aims to continue the staff growth to meet the growing business needs.
Bramble is seeking a junior fuel cell engineer to perform mechanical and electrochemical testing on our liquid cooled stack technology. The role requires practical lab skills, attentive learning, and analytical abilities. The candidate should be prepared to diagnose and report fuel cell performance and analyse the data they generate.
- Carry out a fuel cell test plan set out by the Head of Stack Engineering
- Analyse and report results of the testing
- Collaborate with instrumentation engineers to develop test systems which record the required data
- Coordinate with stack technicians to schedule stack builds
- Evaluate varying methods of assembly and sealing for high-volume production
- Detail oriented
- Analytical Abilities
- Communication abilities with the wider team
- Natural Curiosity
- Sound reasoning and methodology
- Educated to MSc level (or equivalent) or above in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or other related discipline
- Practical lab experience
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary, scaling with experience
- Strong pension contribution
- Salary sacrifice electric car scheme
- Life Assurance of four times your annual salary
- Private Medical & Dental cover
- Health cash plan
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Two days paid leave to volunteer per annum
- Employee of the month bonus scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Gym membership
- Subscription to Headspace
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours