Sr. Project Manager
NEOM TROJENA Proponent
Programme Management Office
Working within the NEOM TROJENA Proponent the NEOM Sr. Project Manager in the Programme Management Office is responsible for overseeing the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements. The PMO Sr. Project Manager will be managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing support on PMO policies and processes, administration, stakeholder and interface management, overseeing junior staff and collaborating with others to develop projects and program and will be reporting to the NEOM TROJENA Snr Project Manager/s of the PMO.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
NEOM TROJENA Region
- Support the PMO organization structure and requirements in line with project objectives.
- Supervise and lead a group of PMO Project Leads and support staff
- Ability to manage multiple enterprise level/high traffic projects, meet deadlines, interface with different sectors and stakeholders and work in a fast-paced technology driven environment
- Oversee the delegation of work to Project Leads and Program Managers.
- Set annual performance targets for individuals and the team and conduct performance reviews if required.
- Support and manage interaction with other departments
- Support tech solutions and tools and their use within the PMO
- Oversee Lead Project Managers for the delivery of projects/programs on time, within scope and on budget.
- Manage the risk, issue and change resolution process, and work with other leaders to take corrective action as needed.
- Monitor compliance with policies and standards.
- Provide executive leaders with the information needed to assess which proposals have the highest potential value, impact and strategic alignment.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Report to the NEOM TROJENA PMO Director .
- Oversees and supports drafted of improvements to the implementation of NEOM process and procedures.
Background, Skills & Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 15+ years' Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Engineering, Project and Construction Management principles, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes and approaches
- Budget, cost and profitability management skills
- Knowledge of resource management tools
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture
- Developing skills in Team Leadership & Development: developing ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others
- Facilitation, Negotiation & Problem Resolution Skills: Ability to build a strong network and relationships at senior levels with technology and solutions, customers and vendor groups
- Ability to work within a diverse environment with people of differing backgrounds and nationalities
- Strong attention to detail and technical issues.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, architecture, surveying, project management, construction management or Business Administration or comparable required
- Master’s in Engineering, Business Administration or comparable. Preferred
- Project Management Professional certification or a chartership. Preferred
COMMUNICATION - MAIN STAKEHOLDERS
- TROJENA Region Team Members
- Other Regions
- Other Teams across NEOM
- External consultants, partners, and potential investors.
- Prospective Tenants / Customers
- Governmental stakeholders