Maintenance Technician required in Portbury, BS20. This role will encompass all aspects of site maintenance activities to plant and equipment, pumps etc.
- Monday Friday, 8am 4.30pm
- £36,000 - £38,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Health and accident insurance
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Bicycle and car leasing options
- Benefits package that includes discounts with mobile phone providers, travel agencies, gyms and more
About the job
- Implement maintenance strategy for the site
- Ensure all maintenance tasks are completed, to maximise machinery up time and minimise disruption to site operations
- Responsible for the maintenance of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) covering all assets on site
- Overseeing maintenance contracts including scheduling any inspections with third party contractors. (i.e. Air compressors, Deionised Water plant and Effluent Plant etc)
- Responsible for repair/testing and records relating to site pressure containers and associated equipment
- Please be aware you may be required to go to Swansea for emergency breakdown / weekend call out (very rare)
The right candidate
- Excellent communication skills
- HND/NVQ Equivalent - Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in liquid process engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in working in a Safety Driven environment
- Experience of utilising a computerised maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Working knowledge of key regulations such as Health and Safety at Work Act, COMAH, PUWER, LOLER, Electricity at Work and Confined Space Working.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Pertemps Bristol industrial office and speak to Ian Schroeter or James Guyatt