As a Sales Operations Business Analyst, you will participate in, and program manage campaign and market sentiment analysis. You will be key to providing the team with actionable insight to drive business success.
While mostly focused on data, you may be involved across the entire project lifecycle, including presales through to campaign execution and performance management and sales conversions.
An integral part of your role will be working with the team to optimize digital marketing campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud usage and across all marketing channels including offline events.
You will act as a trusted source of knowledge to advise clients in line with Marketing Cloud best practice and its growing number of capabilities to ultimately build a vision for a multi-channel roadmap.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- An efficient business analyst holds the proficiency to collect and keep information organized.
- You must be able to analyze the needs, the gaps, the process, and hypothesize the solution.
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking using varied data sets including market trends, sales data and marketing campaign data
- Data and numerical analysis on data sets from different platforms
- You should be able to deal with lots of data and you must understand handling it efficiently.
- You should be able to understand how to analyze the data patterns, avoiding duplicates and recommend best practices (data-led-decisions)
- The ability to see a problem and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Recommend approaches to solve for reporting challenges over a project life-cycle including campaign optimization and customer profiling.
- Plan, execute, allocate, deliver, resolve and take on the changes suggested by internal stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate complex findings to a varied audience
- Execute and analyze testing programs (UAT)
- Analyze campaign performance.
- Recommend areas of improvement based on clearly communicated analysis
Background, Skills & Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- CRM: Salesforce Marketing Cloud or comparable marketing automation platform
- Marketing: Salesforce Sales Cloud or comparable CRM platform
- Tracking/monitoring: Google Analytics and/or Sprinkler or comparable tracking and listening platforms
- Analytics Platforms: Lytics, Tableau, PowerBi, Teallium, Datorama
- Lead requirements gathering, data analytics, campaign reports, reporting framework setups and writing statements of work,
- Communicate project concepts, reporting/analytics results and outcomes to client project stakeholders around areas such as ROI
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, such as email marketing, PPC and other marketing conversion metrics
- Experience in helping foster a culture of analysis- and data-driven thinking to support decision making.
- Expertise in SQL and ETL processes for management of data management tooling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing/Data analytic/Finance or comparable experience
- Creative customer campaign analysis background is preferred (with experience on major real estate development projects).
- 4 years’ + hands-on experience with digital marketing database platforms/tools with understanding of offline marketing and sales metrics
- Relevant industry/platform certs for Analyst and SQL/Python proficiency