Lead Power Electronics Engineer - EV - London - £75k to £110k
One of my key clients in the EV sector is recruiting for a Lead Power Electronics Engineer. Ideally someone who has had experience in Power Electronics, Electrical Systems Engineering, Schematics & Architectures and software's.
Having a background in the EV Sector is ideal however experience within the Automotive, Electrification, Battery, EV Charging sectors is still ideal.
They offer hybrid WFH and offer engineers the opportunity to grow and develop within a leading business.
Lead Power Electronics Engineer
Salary - £60k to £100k (Negotiable)
Hybrid WFH - Varied
Sponsorship - Offered
Key Skills & Experience:
- Power Electronics
- C / C++
- HV & LV
- DCDC & ACDC
- Engineering Lead
- responsible for the specification and delivery of HV, LV power electronic and associated components within a system engineering process.
- Take the lead on the selection of commodities including DCDCs, on-board charger and LV components
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure successful delivery of components into multiple vehicle programmes
- Work hands-on with prototype vehicles during the development programme to ensure that the vehicles meet it’s attribute targets and functionality at all build and test phases
- Lead and take ownership of all aspects of the development life cycle including requirements, regulatory standards, attribute definition, FMEA, DVP and certification testing
- Collaborate and work closely with packaging, control system and wider engineering teams to ensure components/system installation and integration are met
For a more in depth overview on the role, please apply and I will give you a call once your CV has been reviewed. Please apply on LinkedIn or email your CV to email@example.com