Do you have a passion for engineering and maintenance? Do you want to work in a dynamic and innovative environment? Do you want to be part of a team that makes a difference in the world?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a Maintenance / Facilities Engineering Technician
to join our team in Royston.
In this role, you will work with mechanical and electrical engineers to maintain and repair the plant and equipment on site. You will assist with pipework, plumbing, pump repair and replacement of equipment, as well as machine and plant installations, replacement and repair. You will also perform site compliance tasks as required by the Facilities Manager. You will be responsible for performing preventative and reactive maintenance tasks as directed, as well as general machine & plant repair with departmental and contract engineers. You will follow all the health and safety procedures and perform all reasonable requests made by management.
Maintenance / Facilities Engineering Technician Requirements
- Experience of lean engineering and lean principles.
- Some mechanical experience in manufacturing machines, involving hydraulics and pneumatics fault finding and repair.
- Some electrical experience and knowledge.
- Previous experience in working in a manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace or automotive.
- A positive, problem solving attitude and willing to learn new skills.
- Be able to contribute to and work within a small team, whilst still able to work on own initiative.
- To be able to be flexible with working hours to support planned repairs and unplanned breakdowns with engineers.
Maintenance / Facilities Engineering Technician Benefits
- Excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Competitive holiday entitlement increasing with service
Meet the Organisation: Who We Are and What We Do
Senior Aerospace Thermal Engineering is a leading aerospace components manufacturer. Using high technology processes, we specialise in:
- Hot and cold formed components in high temperature aerospace alloys
- Complex fabricated assemblies
- Thermal insulation heat shields and systems
Don’t miss this chance to join a dynamic and innovative team as a Maintenance/Facilities Engineering Technician
! This is a challenging and rewarding role that will allow you to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment. Apply now and be part of the future!
Start Date: January 2024