About Our Client
- Great benefits|Opportunity to work in green energy sector
The company is a growing technology and engineering organisation in the renewable energy sector. Their vision is to build a more efficient future by becoming the world's most innovative provider of predictive technology solutions. Their advanced sensing, software and analytics combined with engineering experience are deployed on wind turbines around the world to maximise production and make turbines more reliable for longer, optimising energy production.Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Participating in all phases of software development - including design, implementation, testing, code review and documentation
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Collaborate with product owners, designers and other developers to build a best-in-class experience for our customers
- Develop, maintain, monitor, and support our core platform, helping to automate and streamline data processes
- Write robust, scalable code
- Partake in code reviews
- Help coach and mentor more junior members of the team
What's On Offer
- 5+ years of commercial Software Development Experience
- Strong demonstratable experience with Python and/or Django
- Experience developing with Cloud Services, preferably in AWS
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL and Database Design Principles
- Solid understanding of Software Development Best Practices such as CI/CD, test automation, etc.
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to deal thoroughly and effectively with ambiguous/uncertain problems.
- Able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- A drive to work alongside other talented, passionate developers
- Strong communication skills - Both written and verbal
Contact: Beth Molyneaux
- Flexible working environment where diverse thinking is actively encouraged and rewarded
- The opportunity to work alongside other talented, passionate developers within the fastest growing sector.
- Team nights out including going to the cricket and ice hockey.
- Employer pension contributions
- Medical insurance
- Annual bonus
- Opportunities for volunteering
Quote job ref: JN-072023-6134077