About The Role
Exciting opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our CSD Team in The UK. Take a key role in driving success as a DevOps Engineer where you will be part of a newly formed team, supporting software development with the creation of CI/CD capabilities, environment automation assets and self-service offerings.
- Building and optimising CI/CD pipelines
- Creating new monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Enforcing security and compliance requirements
- Enhancing cost visibility and ownership of infrastructure
- Developing and maturing Self Service offerings
- Managing & troubleshooting development environments
- Mentoring Jnr Engineers in engineering best practice
- 2+ years’ experience as a DevOps or Automation engineer, supporting product development and consistent CI/CD practices
- Excellent technical knowledge of AWS services, including EKS, Jaeger & Kibana
- Extensive technical experience with Terraform and Infrastructure as Code practices
- Strong engineering experience using Jenkins to automate CI/CD processes
- Experienced agile practitioner and team player
- A Bachelor's degree (minimum) in Information Technology or related field (Masters or higher is an advantage)
Benefits and Perks
Join us for a rewarding career with competitive compensation, leave entitlements, health coverage, and financial security. Enjoy work-life balance, growth, and recognition for your exceptional performance. Our team will unveil the intricacies of our benefit package during the selection process.
[The benefits and perks are subject to regional variation.]
Hansen Technologies (ASX: HSN) is a global software and services provider, serving energy, water/utilities, and telecommunications industries. With 600+ customers in 80+ countries, we foster collaboration across 36 global offices. From 5G advancements to renewable energy transitions, we empower customers to overcome challenges, innovate, and drive new business models.
If you possess the desired skills and enthusiasm, please connect us by “Apply Now” via the link or visit our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Visit our website at hansencx.com for more information.