SOLUTIONS ENGINEER FOR ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE
At Pexapark, we are passionate about the growth of green energy to create a more sustainable world. Our vision is to become the operating system to manage investments in renewable energy. We work towards creating an efficient market for renewable energy to attract more investment capital and lower the transaction costs, so that companies can attain their net-zero targets faster, and accelerate the buildout of renewable energy towards a more sustainable world.
With more than 25,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, 1’000 assets onboarded to our system and nearly 200 enterprise clients, Pexapark has become the one-stop source for software solutions and advisory services in the fastest growing part of the renewable energy market.
If you share our vision and want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable industry works, we want to hear from you.
As a finance and energy savvy Solutions Engineer at Pexapark you will be working with us to sell and grow our enterprise software platform called PexaOS that powers investment and operations of leading investors in renewables. As internal and external subject matter expert and lead for all technical aspects related to our company’s enterprise software products you can relate, explain and demonstrate how our clients needs can be optimally served with our solutions.
The focus is on owning and driving all technical sales aspects along the entire sales process. You will be preparing and developing presentations, demos, proof of concepts and client related sales consultations to explain our products and services, identifying and mapping the needs of our prospective clients and collaborating with the sales, product and engineering teams to fully understand the requirements and how they can be addressed. In collaborating across teams you will be a key enabler both for the sales process and the further development of our software.
In this role, you will be dealing directly with users as well as decision makers from some of the most inspiring and successful renewable investors.
You will report directly to the Director of Enterprise Software.
Apply today and explore your future with Pexapark!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AT PEXAPARK
- Internal and external subject matter expert on all technical sales aspects constantly staying up to date with the latest technical and quantitative improvements of Pexapark’s software solutions
- Technical lead in demos, proof of concepts and related client topical client engagements
- Develop compelling use cases and demos for Pexapark’s software solutions
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including enterprise sales, quant methodology team, product development, marketing and customer support, to ensure customer satisfaction and success as well as enhancement of overall software solutions
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and partners
- Support enterprise sales in acquiring prospects as well as in defining strategies to achieve company goals and targets
- Identifying new business opportunities and markets for the company's products or services
- 4+ years of relevant experience as technical sales engineer
- Experience in Quant Finance, Trading and/or Risk Management and/or Energy Trading is essential.
- A passion for quantitative topics, finance and/or risk management topics
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service and sales skills
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional language (especially German) a plus.
- Experience with SaaS company is highly preferable
- A good sense of humour.