Java Engineer – up to £70k
They’re a North East software consultancy with a global presence and a varied client base.
The project work is incredibly interesting and spans across the likes of healthcare, renewable energy, financial services, and the public sector. In other words, this is a great opportunity to put your unique stamp on a range of projects in an environment where no two days are the same.
Culture wise they are very people driven, you’re encouraged to voice your opinion and bring ideas to the table. They focus on quality and helping their people upskill – you will have the chance to develop your skills and get funded certifications under your belt.
We’re looking for experience with a mix of the following:
- Solid Java (8+) experience
- Knowledge of Spring/ Spring Boot/ Hibernate
- Database knowledge (SQL)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiar with CI/CD (GitLab / Jenkins)
It’s a bonus (but not a dealbreaker) if you have experience with:
- Front end frameworks (React/Angular)
- NoSQL Database knowledge
HQ’d in Newcastle, they offer both remote and flexible working. They’re really people driven and will work with you in a way that suits you best.
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to £70k
- Remote working and flexi hours
- Private healthcare
- Development opportunities/paid certifications
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme