Seeking an engineering manager for a well-funded start-up, working on the net zero transition by producing low-cost, zero-emissions hydrogen.
The team is building out their project and ventures team to support their ongoing and new projects, from pilot to the delivery stage. They are at a key stage of its growth, with many interesting projects in the pipeline.
- Bring projects from pilots, to prototypes to deployment.
- pull together engineering delivery plans.
- develop and lead engineering teams.
- work directly with stakeholders and customers.
- Engineering background in process engineering or related field.
- Track record of delivering successful projects.
- knowledge of EPC's and safety consultancies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience on hydrogen projects would be desirable but not essential.
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please reach out below or message me directly on email@example.com