Coalesce Management Consultancy (CMC) are currently seeking an electrical project manager on a contract basis, to support our clients .
As we expand our reach and take on new projects, we have assignments available for experienced engineers to join our consultancy and deliver the expert solutions and high level of service we’re known for across multiple ventures.
By partnering with CMC you get the chance to work with some of the world’s leading renewable energy specialists. From our global offices we support you with each new project, providing a complete scope of work definition ahead of any engagement so you know exactly what’s required by the assignment, before you land on-site. As the project is completed we can continue to work with you by setting up your next project from our global network of leading energy companies.
Join our latest project.
You will join a skilled and international engineering team within a international utility and asset owner who engages worldwide in large-scale construction projects, across Power Generation, Green hydrogen and energy storage (BESS).
We have an immediate requirement for a project manager on a contract basis to support a Tunneling project in Middlesbrough.
You will work with the Senior Project Manager to continue to the development of Tunnel 1 decommissioning, acting as the project PM for the next phase of the project – Optioneering on who to decommissioning the tunnel, through to detailed design.
- Lead the project through the design phase
- Manage risk assessments
- Work with internal departments to ensure that stakeholders are kept upto date and their needs are met.
- Positively encourage a culture of safety first.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
Skills and experience;
• 8+ years experience in Project management
• Technical/ engineering background
• Experience heading up projects
• Tunneling experience advantageous
The contact is set to run for 12 - 18 months and this falls outside IR35 with competitive rates.
If you have the relevant capability and are interested in pursuing this assignment please email your CV to Dylan Young Associate: firstname.lastname@example.org