Process Plant Engineer – Permanent – Hydrogen Chemical Petrochemical – Surrey.
We are recruiting for a Global Operator in the Renewable sector . Due to recent internal promotion we are recruiting for Process Engineer with exp in Process plants experience to join a vibrant and experience team that will support Projects in Europe.
As the Process Engineer (Plant Projects; Industrial Gases), you will:
- Provide process engineering design across a range of technologies including Hydrogen HYCO, CO2 and Generated Gases.
- Produce process deliverables, including PID change notes, control philosophies, process specifications and operating documentation. Ensuring they are delivered in line with company standards.
- Review designs or technical documentation developed by external engineering companies/vendors, ensuring that they meet Air Products requirements for safety, operability and reliability.
- Work closely with the Plant Project Organisation to ensure process deliverables are identified and produced in line with the project schedule.
- Collaborate with other plant process engineers, plant operations and the business area to manage the complexities of executing projects on operating assets whilst maintaining business continuity.
- Work closely with the various technical disciplines: Controls, piping, machinery, process safety etc, to ensure accurate transfer of information and to manage technical changes during the design process.
- Participate in the hazard review process and safety evaluations for plant modifications.
- Provide technical support for Operational Readiness Inspections (ORI), commissioning, start-up and performance testing.
As the Process Engineer (Plant Projects; Industrial Gases), you already are or have:
- A high level of technical expertise - a chemical engineering or related degree with previous relevant technical experience.
- Discipline to work to a schedule and drive tasks to completion.
- Experience working in an engineering design environment ideally with experience of operating facilities.
- Manage competing priorities with the ability to adapt.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a technical team.
- Ability to travel on an occasional basis to support site/project activities.
CVs to email@example.com