This is an opportunity to work with a leading real estate company that operates in multiple regions across the globe, they specialise in providing a comprehensive range of services relating to residential sales, property management and commercial real estate.
This role is to coordinate on key deliverables with regards to sustainability activities across our business and its Clients.
Key focus on ESG data analysis, management and reporting
- Skills, Knowledge and Values
- Maintenance of ESG data held within on and off line reporting systems.
- Query management related to ESG data.
- Working with our team members to meet Client deliverables
- Liaison with external stakeholders, including utilities bureau provider, client appointed consultants, and other key service providers.
- Preparation of case studies, blog pieces, and social media content.
- Analysis and preparation of ESG data for use in periodic performance reports, or support others in the business to develop the content of such reports.
- Management of key compliance obligations related to energy and carbon, including SECR and MEES.
- Management of data to meet voluntary standards including GRESB, REEB and UN PRI.
- Coordination of utilities data managed by bureau provider
- Acting as a point of contact and project interface for external consultancy teams around data management and data sharing.
Ongoing training and development
- Ideally 2+ years of data management and analysis in the sustainability field
- Experience working in the Real Estate or Facilities Management sector would be desirable
- Excellent knowledge in data management, monitoring and ESG data reporting
- Experience with carbon emissions (Scope 1,2&3) reporting and monitoring
- To be experienced in the support or submission of initiatives such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, GHG Protocol, Science-Based Targets, Net Zero Carbon or similar
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective PC skills, including good working knowledge of Microsoft and Google packages
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
- Working knowledge of a range of carbon reporting platforms such as Envizi, SIERA, Measurabl and Carbon Desktop