EPC company, expanding its focus into the Hydrogen market, with a number of signed-off projects, actively being developed. They are looking to bring on a senior Technical Solutions lead for the Hydrogen team, working across the EMEA region.
Responsibilities: Hydrogen Solutions Lead
- Proactively be involved in engineering standards for multiple projects across different disciplines.
- Support on project delivery, getting multiple projects through to delivery by having true oversight.
- Establish processes that support high-quality efforts, working on continuous improvements.
- Be the overall technical oversight for projects, utilising extensive engineering knowledge for solutions and sign-offs.
- Oversee performance management of a highly talented team.
Experience Required: Hydrogen Solutions Lead
- Engineering background.
- Experience working on multiple large-scale projects, from conception through to delivery.
- Hydrogen experience would be highly beneficial, across Grey, Blue or Green projects.
- Management experience with direct reports in the past.
Permanent Opportunity, hybrid workplace
Based in Glasgow or London.
Please reach out for further information by applying below, or reaching out on firstname.lastname@example.org