Salary: £50K - £70K
- Act in a senior capacity within the Process Engineering department.
- Participate in the development and delivery of process engineering turn-key projects, engineering specifications and deliverables (mass & energy balance, process descriptions, PFD’s, P&IDs, control philosophies, datasheets, pipework, equipment and safety system sizing calculations etc)
- Liaise with sub-contractors and vendors to develop, deliver and troubleshoot solutions for the technology.
- Work with project engineering departments to ensure that constructed design complies with technology requirements.
- Define and lead minor projects to upgrade existing facilities.
- Define and lead optimisation activities at operational facilities.
- Work closely with the other engineering disciplines to overcome difficulties and find the best approach for the solution.
- Give support to commissioning and operations team remotely and on-site.
- Be prepared to lead or participate in activities at site – such as commissioning, troubleshooting or start-up of new process units.
- Work with automation team to design software for new facilities.
- Factory, site and performance acceptance testing participation.
- Ensure design files are kept up to date for both new and existing operational facilities.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Process) or equivalent qualification.
- Chartered (highly desirable) or Incorporated with a professional engineering institution.
- Working knowledge of COMAH, COSHH, DSEAR, ATEX 95, ATEX 137, API520, Hazard Studies and LOPA required as a minimum.
- Experience with using API, ANSI and ISO standards to design and specify process equipment.
- Travel to new and existing sites as required.
CVs to email@example.com