🌍 Data Engineer | Green Energy | £40,000-£50,000 | South West 🌍
Join one of the UK's best green energy providers, who re-invest profits back into the fight against climate change & the push towards net-zero.
As a Data Engineer, you'll be part of an awesome team, working with cutting-edge tech like Databricks, SQL, Python, AWS and Azure. They're all about making a positive impact on the environment.
What we need from you:
- Tech-savvy? ✔️
- Love data? ✔️
- Energy industry knowledge (bonus, but not a must)? ✔️
- Great communicator? ✔️
- Self-motivated? ✔️
- Always seeking improvement? ✔️
- Handle data in all shapes and sizes 📊
- Build cool stuff with Python and APIs 🐍
- Make friends with stakeholders 👫
- Keep data quality top-notch 🌟
- Crush technical debt 👊
- Learn and grow daily 📚
What you bring:
- Data engineering expertise ✨
- SQL and Python expert 🪄
- AWS cloud ☁️
- Data Bricks experience 🚀
- Bonus points: Grafana, Salesforce, Atlassian tools 🏆
If you don't have all the skills, don't worry, this is a Junior-Mid level role. If you think you tick enough boxes, apply!
Why join them?
- They're a small, friendly, and results-driven team 🙌
- Eco-conscious 🌿
- Competitive benefits package 🎁
- They invest in your growth 📈
Ready to power up your career and learn more? Apply now! ⚡