This job is brought to you by Jobs/Redefined, the UK's leading over-50s age inclusive jobs board.
If you are considering sending an application, make sure to hit the apply button below after reading through the entire description.Company Description
We invite you to bring your expertise and enthusiasm into play on a growing portfolio of innovative Solar PV projects. To succeed in this role, you must have knowledge and proven experience of Solar PV/Renewable energy system appraisal, design and delivery. Are you our new Solar PV Specialist? Click the apply-button to send your application.Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world. Ramboll operates a flexible working policy, and with this you will be part of an exciting team of experts, who respects each other and works towards a common goal.The Role:
- Taking ownership of delivery of consultancy projects in Solar PV sector. The projects range from conceptual stage through detailed engineering to owner's engineering services during execution.
- Developing technical solutions including designing solar PV layout for commercial and utility projects , optimising the size of the plant, managing the assessment of associated infrastructure such as structural assessment, land assessment etc.
- Liaising with electrical engineers, BESS experts and planning consultant to ensure the successful delivery of the projects
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors to obtain the proposals and develop project costing
- Supporting the development of solar PV business plan
- Providing technical input to proposals and bids
- Representing Ramboll in conferences and renewable energy events
- Training and guiding junior members of the team
- Supporting the development inhouse tools and templates
- Mechanical/Electrical/Energy Engineer, Degree level qualified
Welcome to our Energy division
- Proven experience in Solar PV or renewable energy sector
- Strong understanding of UK renewable energy markets
- Excellent renewable energy project management skills
- Excellent technical skills including familiarity with commercial solar PV design software such as PVsyst
- Demonstrable client focus
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.How To Apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.Job Description